viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

PEACE DAY CELEBRATION

One more year, children in infantile and primary school met to celebrate the peace day. This time, teachers of both sections developed a pretty programme of activities ending with the recording of an original videoclip.
First we met at the theater and the school chapel with poetries, peace doves and a Power-Point presentation that teacher Teresa had prepared.









When it finished, all students went to the playground to make a very special activity, recording a video clip of the famous song Imagine by John Lennon. We wanted to be different, and we incorporated our version, the sign language, the language of the deaf people. And it was surprising to find in the silence, the word that made all of us, students and teachers, met: PEACE.


Finally, we want to thank all the teachers, for giving us the chance of living this wonderful experience. Thanks for the material of the blog “¡C@ntamos Contig@!”, it has been very helpful for the video clip. Thanks to all the English teachers, thanks to Jose Ramón, thanks to the teachers of first cycle of Primary School for these beautiful words, also for the infantile teachers and Secondary School students who were collaborating. Finally, many thanks to Germán for recording for us the video which soon will posted on blogs.



Paula Pombo González

Marina Cadarso Bonafau





5 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I'm Paula from Boscos Choir, I want to say that I'm very proud because I think that peace is a very important thing, the world would be better without wars.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I´m Marina from Boscos choir, I think it was a good idea commemorate Peace Day with a famous John Lennon song, "Imagine", it was beautiful, congratulations :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, i'm Sara I sing in the boscos choir, I liked this day because the celebration was very nice, I love the song, it have a letter to that the whole world should listen and the video stayed very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello everybody I'm Alba it was a beautiful activity, to see to the whole school joined to celebrate this day it seems to me to be very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola soy Marwa,me ha encantado mucho esto del dia de la paz¡¡¡ES GENIAL¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar